June 24, 2010

Dream House: Back Yards

I haven't had a backyard in almost 4 years and I miss it so much!! Here are my picks for my Dream House backyard. There are a lot of photos because, well I really really love being outside and couldn't just pick a couple.

This one is for Marshall. He would love this area for barbecuing!



I would totally have potters like this everywhere in my backyard! Especially if I didn't have a lot of green space.


I love this great porch style deck!
I would love a desk like this
The backyards (below and above) are great; low maintenance but fun and still green.



If I had a smaller back yard I would totally just do a courtyard like this!
I'd be ok with having a pool like this!
I love this look!
I would love to have a bed like this in my yard. How pretty hey?

2 comments:

  1. I really love all of these backyards. Great inspirations Mandi! I hope that in our next place we have a back yard or a terrace as least and I would love to have a bed like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't they great? i can't wait for summer again so i can get out and work on our yard!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback! I read each comment and really appreciate them all! Have a creative day!